Security and Performance
Data security is our highest priority!
Secure trusted service
Secured Signing web service uses Digital Signatures PKI technology for digitally signing documents.
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology has been proven to be the ONLY technology available today that ensures non-forgeable signatures.
In a PKI system, you will get as a user, two keys: a public key and a private key. These keys are used for encrypting and decrypting information, digitally signing electronic information and verifying the authenticity of their owner. While the public key is distributed widely, the corresponding private key is held and encrypted in Secured Signing hardware (HSM) device and only the private key’s owner able to access and use it.
The EU Directive 1999/93/EC for Digital Signatures recognised and defined a stronger type of electronic signature, the Advanced Electronic Signature. Only Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) digital signatures meet the requirements for such signatures.
All communications with Secured signing are encrypted with SSL technology. Users authenticate with encrypted login and password.
- 3 high-speed, high-capacity internet feeds
- Power protection
- 2MVA mains supply
- Dual AC mains power supply system serviced by two independent suppliers
- Binary Uninteruptable Power Supplies with redundant re-routing (500kVA)
- One of the most advanced and reliable IDC power systems available
- Diesel generators
- Humidity controlled Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) cooling units
- High Availability - 99.99% uptime SLA
- 24/7 armguard on-site security
- Biometric access control
- Security Cameras
The Payment Gateway we are using is fully certified as Visa AIS and MasterCard SDP (PCI-DSS) compliant at processor level;
using an approved QSA for quarterly scans on systems and full on-site audits, annually. All sensitive information is encrypted
with the 3DES protocol, with Hardware Security Module as Network Security Processors.